Wednesday 20 June 2012

NARS Laguna Bronzer: Does it live up to the hype?



NARS Laguna Bronzer: £25

NARS Laguna Bronzer has to be one of the most talked about and equally raved about beauty products. It's a make-up bag must have for any beauty obsessive, like myself. It's a matte bronzer with a slight shimmer, which isn't noticeable on the skin. Personally for me, the fact that it doesn't have more shimmer is actually a downside for me, as I love shimmer! However, the fact that it's matte makes it perfect to contour. 

At £25 you get more than your money's worth and the packaging is lovely, as always with NARS products. It's very long lasting on the skin although, as with all powder bronzers, but particularly with this one, I would recommend setting your foundation (if it's liquid) with a loose translucent powder as otherwise this can look slightly patchy towards the end of the day. I sometimes find that if I wear this, without setting my foundation, it can slide down my face.

So does this product live up to the hype? It certainly does. It's very pigmented and the colour pay off is incredible, you hardly need to use any and considering the size of the product, I can see this lasting a long time so it's definitely worth the price. Although it's a dark shade I find it suits so many skin tones. It's something I can absolutely see myself repurchasing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment