Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mac Eyelash Curlers Review


MAC Eyelash Curlers: £13.00

They're nice to look at, proudly stamped with the famous M.A.C logo. 

These lash curlers are fantastic and my new make-up bag essential. I had previously been using Models Own Lash Curlers religiously until I discovered these and my Models Own lash curlers are now tucked away in one of my many make-up drawers.

I have noticed a HUGE difference in the appearance of my lashes towards the end of the day, I prefer to pinch my lashes a few times, all the way up from root to tip, tilting the curlers as I go to get the full effect. 

Teamed with my new favourite mascara YSL False Lash: Shocking they make my lashes stay looking long and curled all day without my lashes dropping.

It's no wonder these lash curlers are often sold out at maccosmetics.com, they're simply fabulous. Although a snippet at £13.00, compared to Shu Uemura at £20.00 they aren't exactly the most reasonably priced eyelash curlers, however, I think they are worth every penny!

My lashes after using the lash curlers (with the combination of YSL shocking false lash mascara)
No falsies needed..

No comments:

Post a Comment