Tuesday 19 June 2012

A Little Chanel Haul


I popped down to the Chanel counter on my lunch hour recently and couldn't resist purchasing a few items. Firstly, I re-purchased my new all time favourite foundation Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, I finally splashed out on some Soleil Tan De Chanel as I have heard so many amazing things about this product and I also went away with a lipgloss in the shade Rose Dilema.

Let's have a closer look at these gorgeous products!




Soleil Tan De Chanel: £30 


I absolutely adore this product. It more than lives up to the hype it's just stunning. I absolutely love the colour and it can be used in so many ways, either to contour, as a skin base or even just to add subtle colour. It's worth every single penny and is something I will definitely be re-purchasing, although not for a while as I can see this product lasting a long time, I have used it every day for the last month and haven't even made a dent in it. You always get what you pay for with Chanel and I can't fault this gorgeous product. I am thinking of investing in the Chanel kabooki brush, the make-up artist used to apply the product to me at the counter. As the brush is priced at £39 I'm happy to apply it with my Real Techniques buffing brush for now, which also works great. A make-up bag staple for sure. 

--------------------------------------------


Chanel Lipgloss in Rose Dilema: £21

This lipgloss is beautiful. The colour is sheer with a touch of shimmer and works beautifully over a hot pink lip. It's extremely plumping, long lasting and nourishing. It feels beautiful on the lips and is worth every single penny. I don't love this as much as my all time favourite lip glosses from NARS but it's definitely up there as one of my all time favourites. 
----------------------------


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: £32

I know there are already millions of reviews raving about this foundation! I can't say enough good things about it, it feels and looks amazing on my skin, it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation at all, while still providing me with a buildable coverage and a dewy finish. This foundation even smells incredible. It wears beautifully on the skin and it incredibly long lasting. I am yet to find a foundation I love as much as this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment